Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day

Lake Superior in Duluth
The city of Duluth
Phoenix, Arizona  (An oasis in the desert)
Another beautiful sunset


This trip has not been easy.  A lot going on and then the end of summer.  Today is Labor Day and I guess it is fitting I am working.  The sites have been beautiful.  I am in Duluth and the boardwalk along Lake Superior is amazing.  I looked up to see the sail boat passing by the light house.  It is a gorgeous day here.  The view of the city from the pier is cool.  soon it will be cold here again and the lake will freeze.  Hard to believe on a day like today.
Before flying into Duluth late last night we went to Phoenix Arizona.  It is very brown in color and desert like.  The picture of the fountain is cool in that it stands out from the air. Everything around it is brown.  The last picture is another beautiful sunset.  The colors and spectrum is very hard to capture with my camera.  It is spectacular to see though.  Well today on to Minneapolis and New York.  See ya soon.

1 comment:

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

I LOVE the lighthouse sailboat picture!!