Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The best part of my trip!

The last part is the best part!
The best part part of my trip is coming home. I wanted to be a pilot ever since I was a little boy looking up in the sky to watch a jet fly over. It has always been a passion for me. As I grew I found a life long passion that means so much more to me. It is my family. I love to fly and see so much of our beautiful country but there is something so wonderful about coming home. A peace even in the midst of a storm that calms the waters.
This trip was very busy with a lot of late nights so not many pictures but I saved the best for last. Coming home.

2 comments:

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww !

Florida Girl said...

I will second that aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. It made me melt. I read every word and just sighed. :)

PS--I am praying for your precious family.