Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sitting in Jamaica

I am in Jamaica New York.  
My deluxe shower accommodations.  I am not sure what to do with it.
This is the cool lighting system at the airport.  Like something out of Star Wars.
Our deluxe transportation.
Standard issue phaser when leaving the hotel for lunch.

I am actually in Jamaica, New York which is a borough next to the JFK airport in New York City.  Most people refer to this area as Queens.  Not a great area to stroll around in as you can see by the standard issue Phaser.  The hotel is a little weird as it is used mostly for airline crews.  You see crew members from all over the world.  Kind of cool although if that is so, what is up with the shower?  There is a drain in the middle of the floor and the rest of the room is completely open.  I can't decide if I am suppose to stand up or sit on the bench.  Oh well, I knew you would want to see it.  The airport is fairly modernistic airport as you can see by the picture of the lights.  They reminded my of some sort of antennae of a creature out of Star Wars.  Well I will be home tonight. May the force be with you.