Friday, July 4, 2008

Missoula Montana




It is the 4th of July and I am in Missoula Montana. Not to bad although I miss the Parade in Florida we like to go to. Where else can you see a confederate soldier riding a bull with a goose. Not here. I did decide to make the best of it and take a little hike which turned into a strenuous mountain climbing experience. It was worth it as the view here is spectacular. I was warned of the ferocious mountain lions and did manage to capture one here as you can see. It was pretty scary! All in all a beautiful place to visit cool mornings and small town atmosphere. Tonight I head to New York. Maybe I will see some fireworks. Enjoy the 4th!

1 comment:

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

You missed a great parade with the goose leading the way, along with a duck, a dog and a bull-rider!! So much in between, but the final hurrah was the good ol' cannon fire!! Miss you being here, it's crazy hot though.... 115 degrees in the sun!!