Friday, July 18, 2008

Cool sights along the way



I started the day in Hartford Connecticut. Early up and on my way. Close to the airport is this amusement park. It looked like a lot of fun. It is next to the river and would be fun to go too. Click on the picture and it will get bigger and you can see some of the rides.

The next picture is coming into Detroit. (Motor City). Detroit is home to the largest American manufacturers of cars. The picture is hazy but it is the test track they test their new vehicles on. They run the track for handling and endurance testing. This helps them to design and develop new cars.

The last picture is in the Detroit terminal and I laugh every time I see it. It is called an Oxygen Spa. People pay a bunch of money to put on an oxygen mask and breath. I always walk by and say "Hey, its free out here". They look at me with that face of, " He just doesn't get it, does he." you know that face you guys look at me with. Well on to Flint Michigan and tomorrow Detroit, Salt Lake City and back home. Have fun at the play and baseball! Wish I was there.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Yeah I know that face . . .! You didn't miss all the baseball - there's more on Sunday! They're up for the championship.

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

I think I'm familiar with the face as well!! LOVE your blog!!! :)

casey ryan said...

Nice dad