Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Wild West

Crazy Wrabbits



The start of the day was early and as I was walking around the aircraft doing my preflight on the airplane I had to take a double take. There was a bunch of Wild Rabbits (Scary). They were on their way out West. I guess they needed a change from the boring Midwest. They were headed out to the Wild West. When I got back on the airplane the owners of the scary rabbits wanted to make sure they made it on the airplane. This is the picture I had taken so I showed them their crazy wrabbits were with us.

It was the last day of the trip and I was headed out West to San Diego and the route we take is one of my favorites. You fly over the Rocky Mountains and continue on through the desert in Nevada and over the Grand Canyon. It is so beautiful! The Rockies were especially beautiful today as the clouds were slightly below the mountain tops. Denver had just received a lot of snow and it was very scenic.

The Rockies





The Grand Canyon









1 comment:

Karen said...

I love your pics of the Grand Canyon - we need to frame some of them!