Sunday, May 2, 2010

When the Cat is away...


Gotcha YA!

GaGa is up for a visit and is staying in the basement and the other day she told me that the lid to the toilet had just snapped off. Well after a million jokes, I went and looked at it and sure enough it had just snapped on both of the hinges. I could not believe it. So I replaced the lid with a new one and asked her what she was doing with it. She informed me that just normal stuff. Well, I am on a trip and could not leave it alone so I installed a hidden camera to see what the heck was going on. Check out this picture. I knew it!



Turn on a little praise and worship music and watch out. I think she is doing the running man dance.

Her new Indian name is "One with Stool". It use to be "One with Wind" but that is another story. Never a dull moment!

(Just kidding about the hidden camera. Karen caught this picture.)

4 comments:

Nana said...

So Funny. You Go Jackie!

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Oh my goodness....words escape me.....

Karen said...

We keep warning her about dancing on the potty in her private moments.....

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

I'm thinking the culprit is that shower rod that always falls when you are in the middle of your shower!! Am I right??? Or maybe she is just doing the potty dance.