Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Nicole!!!

Happy Birthday Nicole!!!


What do you think of your birthday car?   (Just kidding)  I wish I could get you a Ferrari.  

I am sitting in New York getting ready to come home and have a birthday celebration with you.  19, it is hard to believe.  It seems like yesterday I was flying around with you as a baby to get my paycheck when I worked at Comair.  I would take you everywhere with me.  I was able to spend a lot of time with you growing up which I hold so precious in my heart.  Riding horses, dirt bikes, traveling, the dads and daughters camping.  (Remember we won the look a like contest) We have had so many great times.  I am so proud of you and how far you have come.  I see you growing as a lady and am privileged to be able to walk along side of you.  I think the hardest thing for me as a dad is letting go.  In a way my picture of you is frozen as a little girl even though I know you are a lady now.  Know how much I love you and always will.   I will be home soon to celebrate.  

Happy Birthday 

1 comment:

Cole said...

DAD.
i LOVE it.
i missed you so much. im so glad your home now :)
thank you for everything and always being there for me. you have no idea how much i appreciate it. you mean so much to me!
i lovee you