Friday, June 20, 2008

Washington DC


I am in Washington DC and coming in to land last night was beautiful. They have an approach to landing called the river visual that guides you in along the river. It is beautiful and takes you along the city. The runway is short and you have to be right on but it is a beautiful view. You can see all of the monuments lit up and reflecting off the river. It was very cool. While I'm here today, I have several meetings for my other job, and then I fly back home - see you tonight!


4 comments:

Karen said...

That's a great picture! Keep your hands on the wheel?? Love ya -

casey ryan said...

Wow that looks amazing!

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

WOW!!!! SO COOOL!!!! Remember when I flew in the simulator into DC??? Let's just say it wasn't a pretty landing. I'm so glad you started a blog so we can experience everything you get to see!! You have a lot of catching up to do.

Cary said...

The picture of DC is not mine sorry to say. I droped my camera and the battery fell out but the view looked just like that. Somewhere in an Airbus there is an Olympus cmaera battery to be found.